WELCOME TO CAPITAL RESTORATIONS
Capital Restorations provide both emergency and programmed water damage restoration and mould removal and remediation services in the ACT and nearby NSW.
Our major focuses are:
- the drying of water damaged property
- the removal and remediation of mould
- forensic / biohazard cleaning
- Using moisture meters we identify the source of the water intrusion
- We moisture map the property and provide reports and scopes of work detailing the steps forward and the deliverables
- We dry the structure – non invasively if possible but a structural dry oftens involves some demolition – removal of skirtings and some parts of gyprock walls
- If mould is identified we apply IICRC s520 approved methods in removal of visible mould and invisible mould spores to ensure a healthy property
MEET OUR TEAM
He is the owner and director of Capital Restorations. He has extensive experience in the restoration industry and has achieved IICRC Master Technician status in Water Damage Restorations, Fire & Smoke Damage Restorations as well as a Master Textile Technician. Grahame is a qualified mould remediator with his Applied Microbial Remediation Technician qualification. Grahame is also an ABRA Biorecovery Technician otherwise known as a Forensic Cleaner.
He is the person that knows everything about what is happening in the company. Seun has been with Capital Restorations for 2 years and has a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and an MBA and is our first point of contact.
He is our back office manager, managing Finance and WHS. Arna is also an IICRC accredited Fire & Smoke Restoration technician and is also trained in Meth Lab rehabilitation and in managing Hoarding & Squalor cleans. Arna has been associated with us from our beginnings. Arna has a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce and Management.