Capital Restorations provide both emergency and programmed water damage restoration and mould removal and remediation services in the ACT and nearby NSW.
Our major focuses are
- the drying of water damaged property
- the removal and remediation of mould
- forensic / biohazard cleaning
- Using moisture meters we identify the source of the water intrusion.
- We moisture map the property and provide reports and scopes of work detailing the steps forward and the deliverables.
- We dry the structure – non invasively if possible but a structural dry oftens involves some demolition – removal of skirtings and some parts of gyprock walls.
- If mould is identifed we apply IICRC s520 approved methods in removal of visible mould and invisible mould spores to ensure a healthy property.